Just a few years ago, you could get away with creating a social media marketing strategy on the fly. As long as you were present, you were doing more than your competitors–right? Now, with complex newsfeed algorithms and millions of active business profiles, you have to make sure your strategy attracts the right customers with the right intentions in order to meet your key performance metrics.
The reward for implementing a winning digital marketing strategy can be tremendous and help boost a company’s bottom line to unexpected levels. In this Social Media Marketing workshop, Rachel Dankof, Social Media Manager at SocialSEO, and Chris Raulf, founder of Boulder SEO Marketing will introduce proven and tested concepts that can be put to work immediately.
When: Tuesday, August 28, 2018, from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm MDT
Where: Boulder SEO Marketing Training Center
50 S Steele St #250
Denver, CO 80209
Level: Beginner / Intermediate
Cost: $149.00 (the early bird registration fee of $119 is available until EOD August 6, 2018)
If you’re in charge of marketing at your small-to-medium sized company, or own your Social Media Marketing (SMM) business, wouldn’t you want to have a clearly defined social media marketing strategy in place? It’s sort of a no-brainer but we get it, it seems overwhelming and there’s never enough time in the day. But with our social media strategy checklist, you’ll have a plan in place in no time.
- Why is SMM Important? – Discover the key factors that make social media a valuable marketing tactic
- 6 Step Social Media Strategy – Leave knowing how to implement a basic social media strategy plan and start driving results
- SMM & Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Learn how to combine these strategies to better capture your customer’s attention
- Content Best Practices – You have the tools, now it’s time to implement. Rachel and Chris will cover best practices when it comes to developing and posting content on social media
- Advertising – It’s not just about content, this is a pay to play world and we will show you how to best utilize social media advertising to reach future and existing customers on social media
Who Should Attend this Workshop
This half-day workshop is a great fit for anyone looking to capitalize on their social media efforts and implement proven concepts to make social media a valuable traffic and lead source for their business.
Rachel and Chris recently presented an hour-long social media marketing webinar. We invite you to view the webinar at your convenience to get an idea about the workshop:
About the Presenters
Rachel Dankof, Social Media Manager at SocialSEO
Rachel is the Social Media Manager & department leader over at SocialSEO. She has over 5 years in the digital marketing industry with a background in social media, SEO, and website maintenance. She has worked with several businesses to help improve their online brand presence and lead generation. Rachel moved to Colorado Springs in May 2013 from Des Moines, IA and enjoys hiking, traveling, and doing yoga.
Chris Raulf, Founder of Boulder SEO Marketing
Chris Raulf is founder of Boulder SEO Marketing, a boutique search engine optimization training and consulting agency located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Chris and his team assist local, national and international clients with all of their SEO, social media, content marketing and online marketing training and consulting needs. Chris has over two decades of hands-on experience under his belt and his international background has helped him become a globally recognized multilingual SEO expert.