In today’s crowded media landscape, making your business stand out can be a challenge. But with proven digital marketing strategies, your brand can cut through the noise to get noticed by your ideal customers.
This digital PR and search engine optimization (SEO) master class in London is designed to give you the tools you need to accelerate the success of your digital marketing. The tactics and techniques you’ll learn in this half-day event have led to a total revenue of over $5,000,000 for presenters Josh Steimle and Chris Raulf’s businesses.
Attendees can either attend both sessions or choose between the two classes. The price to attend both sessions is £371.23 or £211.93 if you only would like to attend one of the sessions. Taught by two of today’s top digital marketing experts, attendees will walk away with actionable insight into digital PR and SEO.
What: Digital PR and SEO / International SEO Master Class
When: April 10, 2018 from 09:00 – 17:00 BST. Followed by networking and happy hour.
Where: London, UK [Exact location to be announced]
Presenters: Josh Steimle, CEO of MWI, and Chris Raulf, Founder & President of Boulder SEO Marketing
Digital PR Master Class (Morning Session: 9:00 – 12:30 pm)
Learn how to grow your revenues with traffic from free press coverage in top digital media publications like Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc. and more.
Building awareness for your brand can often feel like an uphill battle. You know your product or service is quality, but customers can’t buy it if they don’t know about it. Getting coverage in big online publications can give you much-needed exposure, but without a solid understanding of digital media landscape, it can seem impossible to get noticed.
In this Digital PR Master Class, writer, journalist, and digital marketing expert, Josh Steimle will give you a behind-the-scenes look at top digital media publications like Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Inc. You’ll leave the session with an actionable strategy for getting your business featured in the most prestigious digital outlets for your industry.
Attendees will learn how to Identify, understand, and empathize with prospective customers in order to produce marketing strategies and campaigns that get results.You’ll also learn what kind of content top digital publications are looking for, how to identify PR opportunities, and how to pitch the right journalist with the right story.
Here are some of the key tactics that you’ll learn during this class:
- Use thought leadership to generate brand awareness, leads, and sales.
- Practice effective PR by pitching journalists and editors the right way so you get the positive coverage you want.Create a corporate blog to connect directly with your audience and guide them where you want them to go.
- Create a corporate blog to connect directly with your audience and guide them where you want them to go.
- Develop a results-only content marketing strategy and plan that is clear, concise, and highly executable.
- Implement podcasts, vlogs, and webinars to boost engagement with consumers across these rapidly growing mediums.
- Drive traffic to strategic content using social media.
- Route potential customers through online funnels to your desired destination.
- Build email lists and campaigns that create repeat consumers.
- Use offline and online events to build email lists and customer loyalty.
Is This Digital PR Master Class Right for Me?
This training is a great fit for anyone who has a great product or service but could benefit from increased awareness provided by coverage in digital media. No prior digital marketing knowledge is required to succeed other than basic familiarity with social media platforms.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / International SEO Master Class (Afternoon Session: 13:30 – 17:00 pm)
Learn how to increase search traffic to your website with results-driven SEO techniques.The reward for optimizing a website for online search can be tremendous and help boost a company’s bottom line to unexpected levels. Yet, many companies lack the knowledge, resources or time to implement and maintain a successful search engine optimization (SEO) strategy. SEO is not rocket science but it’s one of the most effective and least expensive inbound marketing strategies any company can implement immediately.
The reward for optimizing a website for online search can be tremendous and help boost a company’s bottom line to unexpected levels. Yet, many companies lack the knowledge, resources or time to implement and maintain a successful search engine optimization (SEO) strategy. SEO is not rocket science but it’s one of the most effective and least expensive inbound marketing strategies any company can implement immediately.Optimizing a website to rank naturally (aka organically) on page number one on Google and other search engines
Optimizing a website to rank naturally (aka organically) on page number one on Google and other search engines needs to be a top priority for local, national and international businesses alike. In this hands-on half-day SEO training in London, Chris Raulf, a Colorado-based digital marketing expert, will share with attendees proven and tested concepts that can be put to work immediately after the class.
Participants will be introduced to the “5 Pillars of SEO” concept and get access to various process templates required to execute a powerful digital marketing campaign. This packed workshop covers the following elements:
An Introduction to SEO and Digital Marketing
- The “5 Pillars of SEO” concept
SEO Keyword Research
- How to research and create an initial target SEO keyword list from scratch
- Identifying the “low hanging fruit” SEO keywords that are already working in some ways
- Implementing target SEO keywords on a website, including: meta tags and alt tags optimization, hyperlinking, keyword placement, etc.
- Content Marketing for SEO
- How to develop a powerful content marketing strategy
- Content optimization tips and best practices
SEO Website Audit
- Processes, tools, and techniques to perform an SEO website audit
An Introduction to Off-page SEO
- An often neglected SEO strategy, attendees will learn why off-page search engine optimization has become an important part of the overall digital marketing strategy
International and Multilingual SEO (ISEO)
- An overview of the ISEO process
- The international and multilingual keyword research process
- Technical considerations of the ISEO process
Is this SEO / ISEO Master Class Right for me?
This training is a great fit for anyone wanting to improve the visibility of their website in Google and other search engines. A basic understanding of search engine optimization and some familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Search Console (formerly known as Webmaster Tools) is helpful but not required. As part of the training, attendees will receive a manual with printouts of the slides and supporting content.
Hear What Class Attendees Are Saying About Our Workshops
About the Presenters
Chris Raulf, Digital Marketing Training Expert and Founder of Boulder SEO Marketing
Chris Raulf is founder of Boulder SEO Marketing, a boutique search engine optimization training and consulting agency located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Chris and his team assist local, national and international clients with all of their SEO, social media, content marketing and online marketing training and consulting needs. Chris has over two decades of hands-on experience under his belt and his international background has helped him become a globally recognized multilingual SEO expert.
Josh Steimle, CEO of MWI
Josh Steimle is founder and CEO of MWI, an international digital marketing agency that provides SEO, content marketing, conversion rate optimization, web design and development, social media management, online public relations services, and marketing automation to large enterprises such as Sony, LG, and Symantec as well as SMEs and startups, working in tandem with clients’ marketing directors and marketing departments. He is the co-director of the Hong Kong chapter of Startup Grind and an instructor of digital marketing courses at the Hong Kong campus of General Assembly. Steimle is a contributing writer on online marketing, startups, and East Asian entrepreneurship for Forbes, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, and VentureBeat. He is a TEDx speaker and appears frequently as an expert commentator on national and international TV and radio. He took his MS in Information Systems Management from Brigham Young University.