The reward for implementing a winning online marketing strategy can be tremendous and help boost a company’s bottom line to unexpected levels. In this SEO workshop, Chris Raulf, founder of Boulder SEO Marketing and Collin Sutz, Manager of Consulting Services at SocialSEO, will introduce attendees to proven and tested concepts that can be put to work immediately.
Upcoming Half-day Search Engine Optimization Classes in the Denver, Boulder, and Colorado Springs Area
When: Tuesday, April 24, 2018, from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm MST
Where: Boulder SEO Marketing Training Center
4845 Pearl East Circle, Suite 101
Boulder, CO 80301
Level: Beginner / Intermediate
Cost: $149.00 (the early bird registration fee of $119 is available until EOD April 16, 2018)
Workshop Attendees Will Walk Away Knowing:
- The big picture: Tactics and strategies to outrank competitors in Google search
- How to perform SEO keyword research
- How to implement “agency approved and tested” SEO and digital marketing strategies
- How to perform an SEO website audit
- How to measure results
Attendees will be introduced to the “5 Pillars of SEO” concept and get access to various process templates required to execute a powerful digital marketing campaign. The workshop covers the following elements:
- An Introduction to SEO and Digital Marketing
- The “5 Pillars of SEO” concept
- SEO Keyword Research
- How to research and create an initial target SEO keyword list from scratch
- Identifying the “low hanging fruit” SEO keywords that are already working in some ways
- On-page SEO
- Implementing target SEO keywords on a website, including: meta tags and alt tags optimization, hyperlinking, keyword placement, etc.
- Content Marketing for SEO
- How to develop a powerful content marketing strategy
- Content optimization tips and best practices
- SEO Website Audit
- Processes, tools and techniques to perform an SEO website audit
- Social Media Marketing for SEO
- Social media templates, tools and technologies to support a company’s SEO strategy
- An Introduction to Off-page SEO
- An often neglected SEO strategy, attendees will learn why off-page search engine optimization has become an important part of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Measure and Improve
- Ways to measure and improve the effectiveness of an SEO campaign
- Questions & Answers
Is this Workshop Right for me?
This training is a great fit for anyone relatively new to search engine optimization and provides ideas on how to get started or improve an existing digital marketing strategy. Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Search Console (formerly known as Webmaster Tools) is helpful but not required.
Reviews and Testimonials from Previous Workshop Attendees
Proof is in the pudding as they say. Click here and here to read Google reviews and comments about our workshops and view the video below to hear and see additional testimonials about our digital marketing and SEO workshops:
About the Presenters
Chris Raulf, Founder & President of Boulder SEO Marketing
Chris Raulf is founder of Boulder SEO Marketing, a boutique search engine optimization training and consulting agency located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Chris and his team assist local, national and international clients with all of their SEO, social media, content marketing and online marketing training and consulting needs. Chris has over two decades of hands-on experience under his belt and frequently presents at industry events. He admits that he’s a bit obsessed with LinkedIn and enjoys writing articles for Social Media Examiner about LinkedIn.
Collin Sutz, Manager of Consulting Services at Social SEO
Collin is the National Sales Manager for Social SEO, based in Colorado Springs, CO. Originally from upstate NY, Collin has been living in Colorado for almost 30 years. Collin helps businesses of all sizes determine their best path to navigate the digital marketing landscape. He is well versed in organic SEO, SEM and Social Media. When he is not focused on helping businesses increase their ROI, he is enjoying life to its fullest with his beautiful wife and two daughters.