The reward for implementing a winning online marketing strategy can be tremendous and help boost a company’s bottom line to unexpected levels. In this half-day SEO workshop, Chris Raulf, founder of Boulder SEO Marketing and Collin Sutz, Manager of Consulting Services at SocialSEO, will introduce attendees to proven and tested concepts that can be put to work immediately.
Upcoming Half-day SEO Classes in Denver and Boulder
When: Tuesday, March 19, 2019, from 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm MST
Where: Office Evolution Boulder Training Center
357 S. McCaslin Blvd, Suite 200, Louisville, CO 80027
Cost: $149.00 (the early bird registration fee of $119 is available until EOD March 4, 2019)
When: Tuesday, June 18, 2019, from 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm MST
Where: Office Evolution Denver Training Center
6105 S. Main St, Suite 200, Aurora, CO 80016
Cost: $149.00 (the early bird registration fee of $119 is available until EOD June 4, 2019)
Workshop Attendees Will Walk Away Knowing:
- The big picture: Tactics and strategies to outrank competitors in Google search
- How to perform SEO keyword research
- How to implement “agency approved and tested” SEO and digital marketing strategies
- How to perform an SEO website audit
- How to measure results
Attendees will be introduced to the “5 Pillars of SEO” concept and get access to various process templates required to execute a powerful digital marketing campaign. The workshop primarily focuses on on-page SEO best practices and covers the following elements:
- An Introduction to SEO and Digital Marketing
- The “5 Pillars of SEO” concept
- The SEO Keyword Universe
- Keywords research for SEO: Attendees will learn how to research and identify the most important and lucrative SEO keywords
- Learn how to identify the “low hanging fruit” SEO keywords that are already working in some way for a website
- The keyword mapping process
- On-page SEO
- Learn how to implement the researched and approved target SEO keywords on a website, including meta tags and alt tags optimization, hyperlinking, keyword placement, etc.
- Content Marketing and SEO
- Course attendees will learn how to develop a powerful content marketing strategy that supports a website’s overall SEO efforts
- Learn content optimization tips and best practices
- SEO Website Audit
- Processes, tools, and techniques to perform an SEO website audit
- Measure and Improve
- Ways to measure and improve the effectiveness of an SEO campaign
- Questions & Answers
Is this Workshop Right for me?
This training is a great fit for anyone relatively new to search engine optimization and provides ideas on how to get started or improve an existing digital marketing strategy. Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Search Console (formerly known as Webmaster Tools) is helpful but not required.
Reviews and Testimonials from Previous Workshop Attendees
Proof is in the pudding as they say. Click here and here to read Google reviews and comments about our workshops and view the videos below to hear and see additional testimonials about our digital marketing and SEO workshops:
Completely unsolicited, one of our previous class attendees recorded the below testimonials video. Thank you, Mark!
About the Presenters
Chris Raulf, Founder & President of Boulder SEO Marketing
Chris Raulf is founder of Boulder SEO Marketing, a boutique search engine optimization training and consulting agency located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Chris and his team assist local, national and international clients with all of their SEO, social media, content marketing and online marketing training and consulting needs. Chris has over two decades of hands-on experience under his belt and frequently presents at industry events. He admits that he’s a bit obsessed with LinkedIn and enjoys writing articles for Social Media Examiner about LinkedIn.
Collin Sutz, Manager of Consulting Services at Social SEO
Collin is the National Sales Manager for Social SEO, based in Colorado Springs, CO. Originally from upstate NY, Collin has been living in Colorado for almost 30 years. Collin helps businesses of all sizes determine their best path to navigate the digital marketing landscape. He is well versed in organic SEO, SEM and Social Media. When he is not focused on helping businesses increase their ROI, he is enjoying life to its fullest with his beautiful wife and two daughters.