Are you looking to have a competitive advantage, gain more leads from your website, create brand awareness, and ultimately achieve more sales? In this hands-on, full-day SEO, social media and digital marketing class you’ll learn the strategies and tactics you need to know in order to outsmart your competition.
Search engine optimization is not rocket science but many businesses struggle, or simply don’t know how to implement a successful online marketing strategy that will yield results for months and years to come.
Digital marketing expert Chris Raulf of Boulder SEO Marketing will teach you tested and proven SEO, social media and digital marketing tactics and concepts that have helped clients dramatically improve their online visibly and revenues.
What: One-day, Intensive, SEO and Digital Marketing Workshop
When and Where: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm in Denver Tech Center, Colorado
Cost: $410.00 per attendee
Additional SEO Training Opportunities
We offer a variety of in-person and online search engine optimization courses. See all of our upcoming SEO courses.
- Chris Raulf, Founder and SEO Training Expert at Boulder SEO Marketing
This full-day SEO workshop is limited to 15 attendees; please reserve your seat early as we expect to sell out.
Is This Training Right For Me?
Chris applies his research and Google approved online marketing principles to any sized businesses so that it can be replicated over and over. This training is a great fit for:
- Marketing and business professionals interested in learning how to increase their company’s online visibility and boost sales from their digital marketing efforts
- Business owners in charge of their own online marketing efforts
- Web designers eager to deepen their SEO knowledge
- Marketing consultants who would like to provide SEO and online marketing consulting as part of their service offerings
- And anyone wanting to refresh their online marketing, SEO, social media marketing and content marketing knowledge
What Is Required To Attend The Workshop?
There are no requirements to attend the workshop and you don’t need to have a technical background or prior SEO knowledge. However, you’ll get a lot more out of this workshop if you have some familiarity with Google Analytics and potentially also with Google Search Console. It is also recommended that you have a Google Account and access to a Google AdWords account.
Hear What Class Attendees Are Saying About Our Training
Search Engine Optimization Training Agenda
This hands-on SEO, Social Media and Digital Marketing training includes several group exercises, review of attendees websites and current strategies, case studies and more. You’ll also get access to the project templates needed to implement the newly acquired knowledge.
- The basics of SEO and how the major search engines work
- Introduction to project templates used at digital marketing agencies
- Website health check: Learn how to ensure that your website is ready to be optimized
- Learn ways to discover the keywords that will drive traffic to your website
- SEO keyword research and group exercise
On-Page Optimization Best Practices Part I
- Learn how to optimize every page of your website including: Meta Tags, Image Tags, Alt Tags, content optimization, URL structure and more
- On-Page Optimization Part I group exercise
On-Page Optimization Best Practices Part II
- Learn how to take advantage of freely available information, tips and tricks from Google and other search engines
- Content development and hyperlinking best practices
- On-Page Optimization Part II group exercise
Off-Page Optimization Best Practices
- Learn how to evaluate your website’s backlinks
- Developing a winning backlink strategy
- Put optimized business listings to work for you
- Learn how to take advantage of directory listings
- Learn how online marketing agencies get the most out of search engine optimized press releases
- Learn how to make document sharing sites (aka “Piggyback” sites) such as SlideShare part of your SEO strategy
- Social bookmarking
Social Media Marketing
- Develop a social media strategy that will support your overall SEO and online marketing efforts
- Content calendar development
- Social media tools
Content Marketing, SEO, Social Media and Online Lead Generation Case Studies
- See real examples and case studies of successful digital marketing programs. You’ll learn what and why the tactics and strategies work
About the Presenter
Chris Raulf is founder of Boulder SEO Marketing, a boutique SEO agency located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Chris and his team assist local, national and international clients with all of their online marketing needs.
Chris brings two decades of hands-on search engine optimization, social media and content marketing consulting experience to the table and the Online Marketing Institute added him to their “Top 40 Digital Strategists in Marketing for 2014″ list. Find and connect with Chris on LinkedIn.