Search engine optimization (SEO) is often recognized as one of the least expensive, yet most effective ways to drive qualified search traffic to a website. But did you know that about 2 out of 10 people will actually click on the paid search results instead of the organic (or natural) search results on Google?
Google AdWords and Pay-per-Click (PPC) campaigns offer a valid alternative, or additional option, to driving high-quality search traffic to a website. If done right, PPC and SEO are the perfect marriage. By perfecting both of these search engine marketing (SEM) strategies, you dramatically increase the likelihood of getting the right people to your website.
Webinar: A Crash Course to Google AdWords and Pay-per-Click
When: Thursday, November 30, 2017 – Noon – 1:00 pm MST
Cost: Complimentary; space is limited
Presenter: Josh Martin, Manager of PPC Services at SocialSEO
Host: Chris Raulf, Founder of Boulder SEO Marketing
Are you running Google AdWords and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns? Is it time for an AdWords revamp? Let’s find out together as Josh Martin covers some of the biggest innovations that Google has to offer and how these improvements will benefit your bottom line:
- PPC and SEO, better together – Learn how to combine these SEM strategies to capture nearly 100% of your prospects’ attention.
- Remarketing – PPC fact: Most users will likely convert on their second visit. Remarketing allows advertisers to stay top of mind during the period in which they leave and return to the site. Learn the ins-and-outs of Remarketing.
- Pre Roll – All of the targeting from remarketing can be used in pre-roll. The differentiator here is the medium (video) and platforms (YouTube, ABC, NBC, etc.). Rather than using static images we can deliver hyper-relevant ads to a captive audience.
- Ad Extensions – Think of extensions as Google paid search 2.0. Extensions take up an additional 1/3rd to 1/4th of the top of Google real estate. If you are not using extensions yet, you will be left behind and pushed to the bottom of search.
- Targeting – The single biggest improvement in the last 5 years in AdWords is the targeting methods. Josh will share insights about this fascinating new feature and provide webinar attendees with the tools needed to put an ad in front of a consumer who we know is in the market for our products or services.
Who Should Attend this Webinar
This hour-long webinar is a great fit for anyone involved in Google AdWords and pay-per-click campaigns. The information provided will allow attendees to optimize their PPC campaigns and ultimately achieve a higher return-on-investment per PPC dollar spent.
About the Presenter
Josh Martin, Manager of Pay-per-Click Services at SocialSEO
Josh has over 11 years’ experience in digital marketing. Having previously owned and operated two digital marketing companies gives him knowledge of all stages of the development cycle. Josh joined SocialSEO, happy to have an established team of experts to collaborate with and excited to focus on his passion, Pay Per Click advertising. He displays strong marketing, management, and organizational skills. Josh has developed SocialSEO’s processes for analysis, testing, and implementation of various PPC-based applications. He enjoys spending time with his family, cinematography, fishing, and getting out into the back-country.