Webinar “Learn to Build a Simple, Effective Sales System that Delivers a Consistent Flow of Leads and New Clients” was held on Wednesday, November 2, 2016 and we invite you to view the playback of this 45-minute long online session at your convenience:
It works even if you hate sales and marketing
If you’re struggling to get enough high-quality clients, this presentation is probably for you.
If you’re struggling for one of these reasons, it’s definitely for you.
- You’re not a marketer or salesperson by trade. You don’t have time to keep up with every hot marketing tactic, and you’re not sure how to market your business.
- You’ve hired “experts”, but the results were poor. You’re not sure what went wrong, but know you don’t want to waste more money on stuff that doesn’t work.
- You get clients, but most are not the right type. You’re not sure what you need to change to attract your ideal clients.
- Serving your current clients and dealing with day-to-day operational challenges is overwhelming. You don’t have enough time or energy to fix your sales problems.
- You prefer working with clients and hate selling your services, or you have a fear of selling.
What would it be like to break through your blocks and handle marketing and sales, once and for all? Imagine having a system that delivered a consistent flow of high-quality leads and new clients each month. This presentation will show you how.
- How the Simple Sales System for Service Businesses works and why it’s so effective at generating new clients, consistently.
- Why most marketing campaigns don’t work, even when you hire “experts” to help you.
- The 5 parts your sales system needs to be effective (most businesses are missing at least 1 part).
- Why this system can work for you, even if you’re not a marketing professional or hate selling.
- The 4 drivers of viral referral behavior and how to build them into your business, so you generate easy-to-close referrals.
The system is designed, specifically, for service businesses like law firms, accounting practices, and home services companies, like plumbers, electricians, and home remodelers, consulting firms, digital marketing or design agencies, software start-ups, and coaching practices.
Bottom line: If you offer services, this presentation will help you sell more of them.
About the Presenters
Forrest Dombrow has started and sold 4 companies. Due in part to its unique branding and market fit, one of those 4 companies was sold before it had any customers or revenues. Also, he’s worked on the sales and marketing programs for over 100 other businesses.
Besides being a serial entrepreneur, Forrest is an attorney and has had a successful speaking career focusing on conversion rate optimization. The Online Marketing Institute named him one of the Top 40 Digital Marketing Strategists in the US.
Forrest’s latest venture, Solve Sales, distills his 16 years of experience into simple, effective sales system that professional service providers can use to generate a consistent flow of high-quality leads and sales.
Chris Raulf is founder of Boulder SEO Marketing, a search engine optimization training and consulting agency located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Chris and his team assist local, national international clients with all of their online marketing needs. Chris brings two decades of hands-on search engine optimization, social media and content marketing consulting experience to the table. The Online Marketing Institute added him to their “Top 40 Digital Strategists”and Boulder SEO Marketing was named a top 30 SEO agency. Chris is a sought after speaker and coach and he frequently authors articles for Social Media Examiner.