As a small business owner, you have limited resources and budgets when creating a marketing strategy. You know it’s important to optimize your website and create a social media strategy, but who should you turn to for support? Here are some pro’s and con’s of working with a local SEO company.
- Flexible to work with any budget
- Know’s the community where you have your business
- Meetings are face-to-face to discuss marketing strategies
- More attention to your business – Has a limited number of clients
- May have limited resources outside their capabilities
- Has limited number of clients – which can be a plus if you’re already a client
- Often requires a minimum comment
Investing in Local SEO Services
Professionals specializing in local SEO marketing for small businesses can be more effective than doing it on your own. For example, a local client of ours in Boulder, needed to update Google Places for higher rankings among their competition. They had an account, but were not seeing results from it. Since Boulder SEO Marketing is familiar with the tactics and inner workings of Google, we were able to increase their presence 100% by using keywords, optimizing content, etc.
With the trend of mobile devices being used to find local businesses, SEO professional can optimize your content to make it searchable for apps and search engines. SEO professionals will work with you to create a marketing strategy that works best for your business. Many businesses are already using social media, but most of them are not using them in a way that will generate more sales. SEO professionals have the knowledge and insight to help guide you through the process to see an increase in sales, brand awareness, and customer engagement.
Here’s why you need it:
- Makes your business searchable
- The number of online searches for local businesses is up 58%
- Local search marketing is highly targeted and timely
- Mobile internet usage growth – Have you tried SoLoMo?
- High ROI
- Only 10% of businesses have claimed their Google Places local listings
- 70% of local customers trust online business reviews
To learn more about Boulder SEO Marketing and how you can get started today using local SEO, contact us at 720-263-1736. We have the knowledge and experience in social media, SEO, and content marketing to increase your business.