Boulder SEO Marketing is a top-rated search engine optimization agency in the Boulder and Denver area that specializes in working with small and medium-sized businesses throughout the USA and globally. We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a full-time SEO Project Manager to join our team.
SEO Project Manager (in Lafayette, Colorado)
Heads-up: This is NOT a remote position. We are working from our office in Lafayette, CO, but you’ll be able to work from home, at least a few days a week, once you’re fully onboarded.
Are you obsessed with marketing and helping customers improve their digital presence? Do you love the challenge of being responsible for taking a business to the next level through your SEO and digital marketing expertise? Are you ready to join an established agency and have your voice heard? Look no further.
The most important qualifications that you should bring to the table are enthusiasm and a passion for the job. It’d be also great if you would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- 2-3 SEO Experience Minimum (Required)
- Keyword Research Experience (Required)
- WordPress Experience (Preferred)
- Google Analytics Experience (Preferred)
What you’ll do:
- Complete in-depth training provided by us on SEO and project management.
- Planning and execution of search engine optimization campaigns for the agency and our clients.
- Provide SEO roadmap and recommendations.
- Optimize websites to improve efficiencies and increase the volume of conversions.
- Analyze key metrics, discern key findings, and optimize to drive successful outcomes in accounts.
- Collaborate with team members and lead them to devise new and exciting marketing initiatives.
- Review monthly reports and then provide analysis of performance along with recommendations for improvements.
- Understand client objectives and business goals to identify current client campaign optimization and expansion opportunities.
- Keep up-to-date on emerging SEO and marketing strategies, tools, and best practices.
- Manage and prioritize multiple accounts simultaneously.
What you’ll need:
- 2-3 Years of Experience in SEO.
- The ability to quickly adapt and utilize tools to analyze, optimize, and communicate data.
- Highly analytical with strong critical thinking skills.
- Data analysis experience.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, Moz, SEM Rush) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.)
- The love of learning new things.
Nice to haves:
- Technical SEO knowledge and experience.
- WordPress experience.
- Certified in Google Analytics.
- Project Management on digital projects.