[Webinar Recording] AI and SEO: Google’s New Search Generative Experience Is Here–Are You Ready?
OpenAI’s generative pre-trained transformer (GPT) took the world by storm. Even Google was caught off guard by the launch of ChatGPT. Hundreds of millions of people around the globe now use the tool daily.
When Microsoft saw they finally had an opportunity to compete with Google, they jumped at the chance. The corporation wasted no time investing $10 billion into ChatGPT. Upon realizing its 30-year reign as the global leader in the online search space was in grave danger, Google immediately declared “code red” and accelerated its own AI development plans. Earlier this month at Google I/O, the search giant announced the upcoming launch of its new generative search experience.
Wondering how to make sense of this all? Or can your SEO strategies be adapted for the dramatically different landscape right around the corner? Make sure to watch the replay of this webinar:
- Webinar: AI and SEO: Google’s New Search Generative Experience Is Here–Are You Ready?
- When: This hour-long webinar was held on Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Presenters: Chris Raulf, international AI and SEO expert, and Daniel Burns, COO at BSM
Personally, I’m thrilled about what’s happening in the world of SEO. AI and SEO are inextricably linked, and if you want to attract traffic in the not-so-distant future, you need to embrace AI.
What We Covered in This Webinar
During this webinar, we tackled the following topics:
- The big-picture overview: The current state of SEO, including the rapid transformation of SEO from yesterday to today to tomorrow
- An overview of Google’s new generative search experience (everything is about to change)
- A guide to LaMDA, Google Magi, Bard, and other new terms that are popping up
- Which SEO strategies we need to focus on, and which we need to ditch
- Strategies to optimize a website for generative search (the future of SEO)
- Questions & answers
Who Should Watch the Replay of This Webinar?
This webinar is an excellent fit for anyone interested in learning how AI will impact SEO and how they can stay ahead of the curve.
Meet the Presenters
Chris Raulf, International AI and SEO Expert | Founder & President of Boulder SEO Marketing
Chris Raulf is the founder of Boulder SEO Marketing, a hyper-focused SEO agency located in beautiful Denver and Boulder, Colorado, and Los Angeles, California. Chris and his team assist local, national, and international clients with their SEO, social media, content marketing, and web design needs. Chris has over two decades of hands-on experience under his belt, and his multilingual background has helped him become a globally recognized international SEO and AI expert.
Daniel Burns, COO & SEO Strategies at Boulder SEO Marketing
For over 20 years, Daniel has a proven record of managing strategic direction and development – driving revenue gains, and improving their efficiency and effectiveness. Daniel grew up in Brazil and graduated from the University of Miami. An avid reader and adept at radical sports, he sailed across the Atlantic and biked across Europe. These broadening experiences give him the ability to think laterally, turning stakeholder expectations into successful digital strategies.