[45-Minute Webinar] AI and SEO – Get Ready for Google’s New Search Generative Experience (SGE)
Since OpenAI launched ChatGPT, its AI chatbot that creates human-like conversations, in November of 2022, Google had to up its game and follow suit.
Shortly after ChatGPT launched, the search giant unleashed Google Bard, its ChatGPT rival. Google has since started implementing its AI chatbot into many of its products, including Google Search, Gmail, Google Docs, and more.
As a result, Google’s typical search engine results pages will soon see a dramatic change.
Google’s New Search Generative Experience is about to launch globally, and now’s the time to understand what it is and how to optimize for it.
Join Us for A Complimentary 45-minute AI and SEO Webinar and Learn How to Optimize for Google’s New Search Generative Experience
- Webinar title: AI and SEO – Get Ready for Google’s New Search Generative Experience (SGE)
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. until 10:45 a.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST)
- Cost: There’s no cost to attend this webinar
- Registration: Additional information and registration are available by visiting https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ai-and-seo-get-ready-for-googles-new-search-generative-experience-sge-tickets-740783682937
What We’ll Cover in This Webinar
This fast-paced webinar introduces attendees to proven and tested AI and SEO optimization strategies. Since AI is evolving at the speed of light, we may have to update our agenda, but we’re currently planning on tackling the following:
- The big-picture overview: The current state of SEO, including the rapid transformation of SEO from yesterday to today to tomorrow
- An overview of Google’s New Search Generative Experience (everything is about to change)
- An introduction to SEO strategies that we need to focus on and which ones we need to ditch
- Strategies to optimize a website for generative search (the future of SEO)
- Questions & answers
Who Should Attend This AI and SEO Webinar?
This webinar is an excellent fit for anyone interested in learning how AI impacts SEO and how to stay ahead of the curve.
Meet the Presenters
Chris Raulf, International AI and SEO Expert | Founder & President of Boulder SEO Marketing
Chris Raulf founded Boulder SEO Marketing, a hyper-focused SEO agency with offices in Denver and Boulder, Colorado, Los Angeles, California, and London, UK, in 2009. Chris and his team assist local, national, and international clients with their SEO, social media, content marketing, and web design needs. Chris has over two decades of hands-on experience under his belt, and his multilingual background has helped him become a globally recognized international SEO and AI expert.
Daniel Burns, COO & SEO Strategies at Boulder SEO Marketing
For over 20 years, Daniel has a proven record of managing strategic direction and development – driving revenue gains, and improving efficiency and effectiveness. Daniel grew up in Brazil and graduated from the University of Miami. An avid reader and adept at radical sports, he sailed across the Atlantic and biked across Europe. These broadening experiences allow him to think laterally, turning stakeholder expectations into successful digital strategies.