- When: Thursday, April 14, 2022. Doors open at 8:30 am MDT, and the workshop starts promptly at 9:00 am MDT. We’ll serve a light breakfast. There will be refreshments throughout the day and a catered lunch buffet. The workshop concludes at 4:30 pm, and we invite you to attend the happy hour immediately following the workshop.
- Where: The Curtis Hotel in downtown Denver, Colorado.
- Registration: The registration fee to participate in the workshop in person in Denver is $449.00. You’ll get a printed booklet of the course materials as well as access to online templates and worksheets. The registration fee includes all catered food and drinks, including happy hour.
- Workshop recording: We plan to record the workshop, and all attendees will receive the link to the recording the following week. The recording will be available for six months.
- When: Thursday, April 14, 2022. The Livestream starts at 8:45 am MDT and concludes at 4:30 pm when the workshop ends.
- Registration: The registration fee to participate online is $249.00. You’ll get access to an electronic copy of the course materials, as well as access to online templates and worksheets.
- Workshop recording: We plan to record the workshop, and all Livestream attendees will receive the link to the recording the following week. The recording will be available for six months.
Let’s Get Organized: The More You Know About Your Target Audience(s), the Better. Templates and Information Needed to Succeed with SEO.
Now, let’s take a look at onboarding documents and information that will support the success of your SEO strategy. The workshop features several exercises, and you’ll get access to online templates (Google Docs and Spreadsheets) so that you can start implementing your strategy during the training.
Score Extra SEO Points by Improving the Technical Health of Your Website
You’ll learn how to identify and fix any technical SEO issues with your website. Frequently, fixing these problems will increase organic search traffic right away. For the duration of the class, you’ll get complimentary access to SE Ranking, a leading SEO audit, and SEO tool. We’ll also work with Google Analytics, Google’s Search Console, and other tools.
Don’t Confuse Your Website Visitors: The Functionality and User Experience of Your Website Is a Critically Important SEO Factor
Getting people to a website is only half the battle. Once people land on your website, they need to quickly find what they’re looking for and, ultimately, be able to take the desired action. We’ll discuss how to audit and improve the website’s functionality and implement conversion-rate-optimization (CRO) strategies to convert more visitors to customers.
Not Rocket Science But Extremely Important: On-page SEO Best Practices
On-page SEO starts with keyword research and understanding how your target audience(s) search for what you have to offer. Once we’ve identified our target SEO keywords, we’ll map them across the entire site so that we can then create and optimize meta tags, website copy, blog posts, internal hyperlinks, and more.
There’s No SEO Without Content: Learn How to Create A Powerful Content Marketing Strategy
The foundation of a robust digital marketing and SEO plan is content marketing. You’ll learn how to develop and publish content that will outrank your competitors’ content. You’ll also learn how to use our templates to build a content marketing strategy so that you don’t have to shoot from the hip all the time.
Get More Real-Estate on Page Number One in Google: Learn How to Boost Your Website’s Backlink Profile and Push Down Your Competiton with Off-page SEO Best Practices
Backlinks from other websites to your website are still crucially important for the success of your overall SEO strategy. Introducing you to tactics such as press releases, business listings, directory listings, and guest posts, you’ll learn how to create a robust backlink profile for your website that complies with Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.
Big Brother Is Watching: Social Media Marketing and SEO
Google takes a look at everything that you do online. Love it or hate it, but social media marketing needs to be part of your SEO strategy. Over the years, we figured out how to get page number one listings in Google for our social media platforms. This tactic allows us to take up additional real estate and push down our competitors.