Boulder SEO Marketing to Present 60-Minute International SEO Training Webinar
Held on Wednesday, January 26, 2022, the complimentary global search engine optimization training focuses on tips and strategies on how to boost organic search traffic to multilingual websites
Denver, Colorado – November 2, 2021 – Boulder SEO Marketing, a leading Denver SEO company, announced today that Chris Raulf, its founder and president, and COO Daniel Burns would present a complimentary 60-minute webinar entitled Tips and Best Practices on How to Implement a Global Search Engine Optimization Strategy, on January 26, 2022. Attendees will walk away with actionable insight into how international SEO helps increase a business’s digital visibility, resulting in increased sales. Additional information and registration are available by visiting the company’s upcoming SEO training courses page.
Many translated and localized websites are never optimized adequately for multilingual search. Thus, the translated website may not ever rank well for its target SEO keywords in global search engines. Succeeding with multilingual digital marketing requires a comprehensive SEO strategy as newly translated websites will have to compete against 100s if not 1000s of sites that are created and hosted in the respective target country.
Even being able to implement some of the most fundamental SEO and international SEO principles will allow a company to dramatically increase the visibility of their website search engines on a global scale.
- Webinar: International SEO Training – Learn How to Boost Global Sales
- Cost: Complimentary; space is limited
- When: Wednesday, January 26, 2022, at 9:00 am PST / 10:00 am MST / 11:00 am CST / noon EDT / 17:00 GMT / 18:00 am CET
- Duration: 60-minutes
- Where: Online
“This digital marketing course is a great fit for anyone wanting to improve the performance of their website in global search results,” notes Boulder SEO Marketing founder Chris Raulf. He adds: “This class also specifically targets language service providers who are interested in learning how to offer multilingual search engine optimization to their website localization customers.”
Raulf and Burns will share tested and proven methods of how to optimize a website to rank naturally on page number one on Google and other search engines for local, national, and international businesses alike.
Topics covered include:
- The importance of source-language optimization: Avoid replicating the same mistake into multiple languages before going global
- The SEO keyword universe: From source-language keyword research to multilingual keyword transcreation
- Global on-page and off-page optimization best practices
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO) best practices
- An introduction to international technical optimization best practices
About Boulder SEO Marketing
Since 2009, our search engine optimization company has grown into a full-service SEO agency. We now assist local, national, and international customers with all of their SEO needs. We take pride in working with ambitious businesses around the world that are looking to boost sales from their online marketing efforts.