Want to join our team? We’re looking for talented writers in the Denver and Boulder, Colorado, area!
Have a knack for drafting engaging copy that’s easy to read? Want to bolster your portfolio with blog posts and press releases for clients across a host of industries? Looking to join an agency with a great company culture (if we do say so ourselves) and make some extra money in the process? Well, then we have some good news: Boulder SEO Marketing is hiring!
We’re looking for talented writers in Colorado who want to work on a part-time freelancing basis. While your schedule will be flexible, and you can do most of your writing remotely, we’d love for you to join us in the office a few times a month. It’s also worth noting that we’re proud to invest in people who invest in us, so there is the opportunity for this to turn into a full-time, W-2 position if you’re the right fit.
To be considered for this part-time freelancing position, here are the minimum requirements:
- A degree in English, journalism, communications, or a related field OR at least three years of professional writing experience
- A good handle on English grammar and AP Style
- The ability to take criticism and make timely edits as requested by clients
- The ability to meet weekly deadlines
- At least some familiarity with SEO best practices
- Located in Colorado (while you don’t have to be in Boulder, we do want someone who can make it to the office a few times a month)
If you’re interested in applying, fill out this Google Form. We can’t wait to hear from you!