SEO Project Management
We are a hyper-focused SEO agency specializing in working with small and medium-sized businesses. We are looking for a full-time SEO specialist who thrives at project management to join our growing agency. Do you have what it takes? Apply today.
Are you interested in search engine optimization and helping clients improve their digital presence? Do you love the challenge of being responsible for taking a business to the next level through your SEO and online marketing expertise? Are you ready to join an established agency and have your voice heard? Look no further.
What You’ll Do:
- Planning and execution of search engine optimization campaigns for the agency and our clients.
- Provide SEO roadmap and recommendations.
- Optimize websites to improve efficiencies and increase the volume of conversions.
- Analyze key metrics, discern key findings, and optimize to drive successful outcomes in accounts.
- Collaborate with team members and lead them to devise new and exciting marketing initiatives.
- Review monthly reports and then provide analysis of performance along with recommendations for improvements.
- Understand client objectives and business goals to identify current client campaign optimization and expansion opportunities.
- Keep up-to-date on emerging SEO and marketing strategies, tools, and best practices.
- Manage and prioritize multiple accounts simultaneously.
What You’ll Need:
- The ability to quickly adapt and utilize tools to analyze, optimize, and communicate data.
- Highly analytical with strong critical thinking skills.
- Data analysis experience.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. SE Ranking, Screaming Frog, etc.) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Search Console and Google Analytics).
- The love of learning new things.
Nice to Haves:
- Technical SEO knowledge and experience.
- WordPress experience.
- Certified in Google Analytics.
- Project Management on Digital Projects
If you’re interested in applying, fill out this Google Form. We can’t wait to hear from you!
BSM is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.