Are you interested in search engine optimization and helping clients improve their digital presence? Do you love the challenge of being responsible for taking a business to the next level through your SEO and online marketing expertise? Are you ready to join an established agency and have your voice heard? Look no further.
We’re a small but mighty team, and we’re looking for a new team member. Although we love working remotely for three days a week, this is not a fully remote position. You will be working two days per week from our office in Lafayette, Colorado.
What You’ll Do:
- Planning and execution of search engine optimization campaigns for the agency and our clients.
- Provide SEO roadmap and recommendations.
- Optimize websites to improve efficiencies and increase the volume of conversions.
- Analyze key metrics, discern key findings, and optimize to drive successful outcomes in accounts.
- Collaborate with team members and lead them to devise new and exciting marketing initiatives.
- Review monthly reports and then provide analysis of performance along with recommendations for improvements.
- Understand client objectives and business goals to identify current client campaign optimization and expansion opportunities.
- Keep up-to-date on emerging SEO and marketing strategies, tools, and best practices.
- Manage and prioritize multiple accounts simultaneously.
What You’ll Need:
- The ability to quickly adapt and utilize tools to analyze, optimize, and communicate data.
- Highly analytical with strong critical thinking skills.
- Data analysis experience.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. SE Ranking, Screaming Frog, etc.) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Search Console and Google Analytics).
- The love of learning new things.
Nice to Haves:
- Technical SEO knowledge and experience.
- WordPress experience.
- Certified in Google Analytics.
- Project Management on Digital Projects
If you’re interested in applying, fill out this Google Form. We can’t wait to hear from you!