The internet has changed how, where, and when we’re able to communicate and engage with our target audiences. Social and digital marketing are probably the least expensive and most effective ways to generate leads and ultimately increase sales nowadays.
But at the same time it’s getting increasingly challenging and competitive to actually get someone’s attention in order to create awareness about your brand, products, or services. So what do you need to do to stay ahead of the curve? Arm yourself with the knowledge, tools and techniques needed to outpace your competition online.
I’m thrilled to be part of “Integrate Social – The Integrated Digital Marketing and Social Selling Program” this December 1-2 in Denver as I’ll be joining a team of digital marketing experts who will be sharing knowledge that will help you boost online lead generation and sales.
The two-day event is a unique “Integrated” social selling and digital marketing training program for those in corporate sales and marketing and features some of the top digital marketing experts, including:
- Mike O’Neil, Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power Influencer
- Lori Ruff, Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power Influencer
- Julio Viskovich, Forbes Top 30 Social Selling Influencer
- Josh Culver, Head of Search Marketing, Carbon8
- Shawn Elledge, CEO and Founder, Integrated Marketing Summit
- Chad Burmeister, VP, Sales and Marketing, ConnectAndSell
Josh Culver of Carbon8 and I will cover the search engine optimization sessions of the marketing track on both days. You won’t want to miss these sessions if you’re looking to boost keyword rankings and organic search traffic from Google to your site. The marketing track consists of the following sessions:
- “The digital marketing world and search engine optimization”
- “SEO implementation: put your keywords to work”
- “Harness the power of off-page search engine optimization”
- “Use social media to build brands and engage online communities”
- “Make sales and marketing more efficient using tools”
- “Benchmark, measure, audit and prove”
Registration for this unique training event and other digital marketing classes is available at: www.boulderseomarketing.com/seo-and-social-media-classes/upcoming-events.
This December 10, I’ll be teaching a half-day workshop entitled “How to use LinkedIn to Increase Lead Generation, Improve Branding and Boost Your Search Engine Optimization Results” at the Oracle campus in Broomfield, Colorado.
And on January 22, 2015, Josh and I will teach a Web Seminar entitled “Search Engine Optimization 201 Online Workshop – Power Boost Your Visibility on Google.”
I invite you to learn more about these and other events at: http://www.boulderseomarketing.com/seo-and-social-media-classes/
About the Author
Chris Raulf is founder of Boulder SEO Marketing, a boutique SEO training and consulting agency located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Chris and his team assist local, national as well as international clients with all of their SEO, social media and content marketing needs.
Chris has 15+ years of digital marketing expertise under his belt and The Online Marketing Institute recently added him to their “Top 40+ Digital Strategists in Marketing for 2014” list.