Search engine optimization (SEO) is often recognized as one of the least expensive, yet most effective ways to drive qualified search traffic to a website. But did you know that about 45% of users prefer to click on the paid search results instead of the organic search results on Google?
Google AdWords and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns offer a valid alternative, or additional option, to driving high-quality search traffic to a website. If done right, SEM and SEO are the perfect marriage. By perfecting both of these strategies, you dramatically increase the likelihood of getting the right people to your website.
Half-day Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Google AdWords Training in Boulder
When: Friday, September 28, 2018, from noon – 4:00 pm MDT
Where: Boulder SEO Marketing Training Center (Office Evolution Building)
50 South Steele Street
Denver, CO 80209
Level: Beginner / Intermediate
Cost: $149.00 (the early bird registration fee of $119 is available until EOD September 14, 2018)
Are you running Google AdWords and Search-Engine-Marketing (SEM) campaigns? Is it time for an AdWords revamp? Let’s find out together as Josh Martin covers some of the biggest innovations that Google has to offer and how these improvements will benefit your bottom line:
- PPC and SEO, better together – Learn how to combine these SEM strategies to capture nearly 100% of your prospects’ attention.
- Text Advertising – Discover the most common, but very impactful form of Digital marketing.
- Ad Extensions – Think of extensions as Google paid search 2.0. Extensions take up an additional 1/3rd to 1/4th of the top of Google real estate. If you are not using extensions yet, you will be left behind and pushed to the bottom of search.
- Remarketing – Pay-per-Click (PPC) fact: Most users will likely convert on their second visit. Remarketing allows advertisers to stay top of mind during the period in which they leave and return to the site. Learn the ins-and-outs of Remarketing.
- Pre Roll – All of the targeting from remarketing can be used in pre-roll. The differentiator here is the medium (video) and platforms (YouTube, ABC, NBC, etc.). Rather than using static images we can deliver hyper-relevant ads to a captive audience.
- Targeting – The single biggest improvement in the last 5 years in AdWords is the targeting methods. Josh will share insights about this fascinating new feature and provide webinar attendees with the tools needed to put an ad in front of a consumer who we know is in the market for our products or services.
Who Should Attend this Workshop
This half-day workshop is a great fit for anyone currently involved in Google AdWords and pay-per-click campaigns. The information provided will allow attendees to optimize their AdWords campaigns and ultimately achieve a higher return-on-investment per PPC dollar spent.
Reviews and Testimonials from Previous Workshop Attendees
Proof is in the pudding as they say. Click here and here to read Google reviews and comments about our workshops and view the video below to hear and see additional testimonials about our digital marketing and SEO workshops:
About the Coach
Josh Martin, Senior SEM Engineer, at SocialSEO
Josh has over 13 years’ experience in digital marketing. Having previously owned and operated two digital marketing agencies, gives him knowledge of all stages of the development cycle. Josh joined SocialSEO, happy to have an established team of experts to collaborate with and excited to focus on his passion, Search Engine Marketing. He is a Google premier partner, who is certified to work on all Google products. Josh has developed SocialSEO’s processes for analysis, testing, and implementation of various SEM-based applications. He enjoys spending time with his family, cinematography, fishing, and getting out into the back-country.