Many business owners underestimate the benefits of search engine marketing (SEM/PPC) and as a result, they are missing out on a big opportunity to grow their online businesses fast in a controlled and profitable manner. SEM/PPC is suitable for any kind of business whether small, medium or big and having it as a component of your marketing strategies will ensure that you capture your potential customers at the right time.
However, creating and running SEM/PPC campaigns can be overwhelming when you are just starting out. If your campaigns are not running efficiently, it can have a drastic impact on your bottom line. Join us for a half day of Google Ads education and discussion that will teach you not only the best practices but also advanced concepts and strategies that are based on over a decade of research and testing.
Upcoming Half-day Pay-per-Click, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Google Ads Training in the Boulder and Denver Area
When: Tuesday, February 19, 2019, from 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm MST
Where: Office Evolution Boulder Training Center
357 S. McCaslin Blvd, Suite 200, Louisville, CO 80027
Cost: $149.00 (the early bird registration fee of $119 is available until EOD February 4, 2019)
When: Tuesday, May 21, 2019, from 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm MST
Where: Office Evolution Denver Training Center
6105 S. Main St, Suite 200, Aurora, CO 80016
Cost: $149.00 (the early bird registration fee of $119 is available until EOD May 4, 2019)
Are you running Google Ads and Search-Engine-Marketing (SEM/PPC) campaigns? Is it time for a campaign revamp? Let’s find out together as we cover some of the biggest innovations that Google has to offer and how these improvements will benefit your bottom line:
- Laying The Foundation: Not having a well-structured account is like attempting to drive a car that’s not properly built. Learn how to structure your campaigns and Google Ads account for maximum success.
- Conversion Tracking: 97% of untracked campaigns fail. Discover how proper conversion tracking allows you to save money and improve your ROI by making data-driven decisions.
- Ad Creation: Want to know how to write great paid search ads? We’ll shares some tips from our years of experience and discuss the newest features coming to paid search ads in 2019.
- Remarketing: Remarketing gives people a gentle reminder to finish what they started on your site while reinforcing your branding and messaging to that user every time they see you around. Learn the ins and outs of this process.
- Video Pre-Roll: Video advertising is becoming the dominant force in the digital marketing universe. Discover how video can raise brand awareness, increase conversion rate, and target desired buyers.
- Account Optimization: Now that your campaigns are up and running properly, you can just kick back and watch the revenue flow in right? Oh my friend, now the real work begins. Learn how to optimize your account for long term success.
- SEM, SEO, and Social Media – The Holy Trinity of Digital Marketing: Learn how to combine these strategies to capture nearly 100% of your prospects’ attention. In addition, discover how they complement each other and combine to supercharge your online presence.
Who Should Attend this Workshop
This half-day workshop is a great fit for anyone currently involved in Google Ads and pay-per-click campaigns. The information provided will allow attendees to optimize their campaigns and ultimately achieve a higher return-on-investment per PPC dollar spent.
About the Coaches
Ryan Vinje, Search Engine Marketing Specialist, at SocialSEO
Ryan is a Search Engine Marketing Specialist II at SocialSEO. He is an experienced and creative leader with a demonstrated history of success in the marketing and business operations. He appreciates a challenge, and the ever-changing world of SEM offers him an opportunity to work on that every day. He has worked with numerous local, national, and international brands to launch new successful or turn around struggling Google Ads campaigns. He was born and raised in Texas and moved to Colorado Springs in 1997. He loves summertime in the Rockies and the thrill of a good RPG videogame.
Kahn van Toor, Search Engine Marketing Specialist, at SocialSEO
Kahn is a Search Engine Marketing Specialist and has experience advertising for many different
companies in many different industries. He has had experience starting accounts from scratch, taking on
accounts that are running effectively, and taking on accounts that are failing and turning them around.
Kahn was born in New Zealand and moved to the United States in 2000. He enjoys hiking, camping,
baseball, and traveling.
Reviews and Testimonials from Previous Workshop Attendees
Proof is in the pudding as they say. Click here and here to read Google reviews and comments about our workshops and view the video below to hear and see additional testimonials about our digital marketing and SEO workshops: