Join us on November 18, 2021, for a complimentary 60-minute online Google Ads course and learn how to improve the return-on-investment (ROI) from your pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.
Denver, CO – August 23, 2021 – Boulder SEO Marketing, a full-service search engine optimization agency, announced today that it will host an hour-long webinar entitled A Crash Course to Google Ads and PPC on Wednesday, August 18, 2021.
A vital component of a digital marketing strategy, search engine marketing (SEM), helps ensure that businesses can capture potential customers at the right time. Featuring Josh Martin, Digital Marketing Director at Boulder SEO Marketing, the information discussed during the webinar focuses on why Google Ads and PPC campaigns are suitable for any business, whether small, medium, or big.
- Webinar: A Crash Course to Google Ads and Pay-per-Click (PPC)
- Cost: Complimentary; space is limited
- When: Thursday, November 18, 2021, at 9:00 am PST / noon EST / 17:00 GMT (UK Time) / 18:00 CET (Central European Time)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Where: Online via Livestream from Denver, Colorado
- Presenter: Josh Martin, Digital Marketing Expert at Boulder SEO Marketing
- Host: Chris Raulf, Founder & President of Boulder SEO Marketing
Webinar attendees will leave this PPC webinar with the most up-to-date and effective Google Ads and pay-per-click marketing approaches in hand.
Topics covered include:
- The most empowering strategies to take when using Google Ads in an evolving economic and customer environment
- How to navigate the changing habits of consumers and potential clients
- The most effective and up-to-date SEM advertising techniques for business owners
- The basics of image advertising and how you can target customers with remarketing
After attending this webinar, participants will walk away with:
- What it takes to create compelling search engine marketing campaigns that really work
- An understanding of how to measure and track your success
- The ability to effectively manage your advertising budget in Google Ads
- A Google Ads and Pay-Per-Click Tips and Tools booklet to guide you after the webinar is over
Chris Raulf, the founder of Boulder SEO Marketing, notes: “Many business owners underestimate the benefits of search engine marketing, and as a result, they are missing out on a big opportunity to grow their online businesses fast in a controlled and profitable manner.” He adds: “However, creating and running PPC campaigns can be overwhelming when you are just starting. If campaigns are not running efficiently, it can have a drastic impact on a company’s bottom line. We’re excited to showcase highly effective concepts and strategies that are based on over a decade of research and testing.”
Anyone currently interested in viewing PPC online courses should watch the recording of this webinar. The information provided will allow attendees to optimize their campaigns and ultimately achieve a higher return-on-investment per PPC dollar spent.
Information about upcoming virtual digital marketing courses may be obtained by visiting https://boulderseomarketing.com/seo-training/.
About Boulder SEO Marketing
Since 2009, our international SEO company has grown into a full-service digital marketing agency with offices in Denver and Boulder, Colorado, and London, UK. We now assist local, national, and international customers with all of their search engine optimization, pay-per-click, social media, content marketing, web design, and video creation needs. We take pride in working with ambitious businesses around the world that are looking to boost sales from their online marketing efforts.